human-beings-discuss

Re: [Human-beings-discuss] Re: experience

From: dams
Subject: Re: [Human-beings-discuss] Re: experience
Date: 17 Apr 2002 12:24:34 +0200

Guillaume Cottenceau <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> We could make a unit die but since already "lifecycle" is very
> fast, a unit needs to be thought more as a "division" which keeps
> on training and maintaining itself (e.g. recruiting youngs for
> example).
>
> I don't think making a unit "die" would be very enjoyable in the
> game (it's just my humble opinion).

I would suggest that units are like division that keep training, and when they
becomes obsoletes, they ask the permission to spend money to get upgraded to
new technology, or get disbanded (like cavalerie were disbanded years ago)

For me it's not a pb if a player is at the fire age and another nuclear age :
US against some isolated etnik people in africa is the proof that it exists.