Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R

From: Lin Freeman
Subject: Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 06:33:10 -0700

Professor Csardi,

Thank you for your answer.  GUI.R is a small gui found at
"http://geza.kzoo.edu/~csard/socnet.R.  It is a script that was
designed to help beginners like me to get started with igraph.  And it
works well in the windows version.  I have attached it here.

Best,
Lin Freeman

--
Linton C. Freeman
Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences and

Office: (949) 824-6698
Home (CA): (949) 494-6139
 (FL): (941) 778-1074
Secretary: (949) 824-3663