Re: [igraph] Plotting subgraph over a semi-transparent graph

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Plotting subgraph over a semi-transparent graph
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:27:17 +0100

Hi Sergio,

To solve this problem I've played with the margin attribute of the
igraph.Plot method in the following way:
[...]
But is there a smarter way to do this, using any option of layout or plot
classes?
Unfortunately not yet. We might have an "opacity" attribute for vertices and edges in the future, but I'm still trying to figure out what's the best (and most efficient) way to do it.