Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:22:57 +0200

Ok, I've updated the script at http://geza.kzoo.edu/~csardi/socnet.R
Now it should work with the igraph R package version 0.5.1.
I've used it with R 2.7.2. Please tell me if you still experience
problems.

The script will be part of igraph from version 0.6. There are, however,
no plans to improve it in any way, except for writing some documentation
for it.

Thanks for your report, Best Regards,
Gabor