Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:01:48 +0200

OK, in this data frame there is an <NA> (not available) entry,
possibly because you did not fill one of the cells. It looks like
this:

> newdf
  from   to
1    0    1
2    1 <NA>

You're supposed to type in an edge list here, one edge per line, given
by its two adjacent vertices in two cells.
Here is a screenshot about how it should look like:
http://geza.kzoo.edu/~csardi/igraph_by_hand.png
Does this solve your problem?

ps. I've updated the script again at http://geza.kzoo.edu/~csardi/socnet.R
so it does not save your input any more....