[iiwusynth-devel] Help making a sf2 file...

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Help making a sf2 file...
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:16:04 +0200

Hello,
for an art project in which I am using the iiwu Xtra (under development by me), I need to transform 3 custom sound samples into the soundFont format. Unfortunately, I dont have any soundFont editor (and I only have Mac and Windows machines...). I was wondering if a kind soul on this list could make the SoundFont file for me...

The 3 custom sound samples are available at : http://www.gratin.org/as/icare/Sons.zip (1.3 Mb) The SoundFont file should contain only 3 presets, one for each sample, with the samples centered on key 60 (standard).
The LePassage.wav and Crash.wav samples should not be looped.
The MoteurBoucle.wav sample should be looped, with a slight attack ramp, and a slight decay. Care should be given to the quality of the loop (no click).

Sorry, I cannot propose any payment for this service, it is an art project with no funding, but the kind soul will have my eternal gratitude, as well as his name on the "thank you" list if he wishes :-)

If you intend to go for it, please tell me beforehand, in case many people want to go for it : no need to trigger the energy of the whole iiwusynth-devel list....

        Antoine