[iiwusynth-devel] Re: [OT] unsubscribe

From: Tim Goetze
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:44:49 +0200 (CEST)

hello fabio,

>       can you please tell me how to unsubscribe this discussion list?

every mail you receive from this list carries information about how
to do that. the mail client you seem to use (pine) offers extensive
support for almost everything related.

>subscribed it ´cause I was naive enought to think I could find some help
>here on compiling IIWU in MS Visual C++ for Windows but you guys do not
>seem to be interested on
>helping...

nobody will be able to help you, even if they'd like to, if they don't
use your particular combination of OS and compiler. has this occurred
to you yet?

i'd like to add that i find it strange that you are willing to
spend thousands of dollars on a proprietary OS and compiler suite,
but unconditionally expect iiwusynth, and any help related to it,
to be free.

>well, fortunately I have found TIMIDITY++ (thank you for not
>helping me, I would have got involved on IIWU and would never find this
>wonderful japanese free software synthetizer) and I am already working on
>hacking this synth on my MSVC)... I just want to forget my frustrating
>IIWU experience...

good luck.

tim