[iiwusynth-devel] Re: unsubscribe

From: Josh Green
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:29:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Fabio Aragao da Silva wrote:

>       can you please tell me how to unsubscribe this discussion list? I
> subscribed it ?cause I was naive enought to think I could find some help
> here on compiling IIWU in MS Visual C++ for Windows but you guys do not
> seem to be interested on
> helping... well, fortunately I have found TIMIDITY++ (thank you for not
> helping me, I would have got involved on IIWU and would never find this
> wonderful japanese free software synthetizer) and I am already working on
> hacking this synth on my MSVC)... I just want to forget my frustrating
> IIWU experience...
>
>       greeting from the underdeveloped world...

Sorry you had such a poor experience. I would have gladly helped but I do
not have Windows. Things have been a little slow lately as well. So I
would appreciate a little more sympathy for us developers. I thought there
was already a compiled version of iiwusynth for Windows, but I don't
recall the exact question of your previous message. If TiMidity++ works
for you, great. Good luck to you in finding an adequate FREE soft synth that
runs in windows. If for some reason you still want to give iiwusynth a try
perhaps you need to be more specific in your problems with MSVC, although
I'm not sure who can help you at this time. Cheers.
     Josh Green