[iiwusynth-devel] Re: [iiwusynth -devel] Help making a sf2 file...

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: [iiwusynth -devel] Help making a sf2 file...
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Antoine Schmitt wrote:

> :::::::::5/09/02::::18:35 -0700::::Josh Green:::::::::
> >Umm, before you go there. Perhaps try downloading my preliminary win32
> >port of Swami. I still have it on my site. Just download:
> >http://resonance.org/~josh/swami_win32.zip
>
> Thanks, I will try that !
>
>       Antoine

It just occured to me that this actually wont be helpful to you. I hope I
have not wasted your time. When I finally realized that I hadn't compiled
any libraries into it yet (including audiofile, which imports sample
files) I was away form internet access. Your plight has given me new
incentive in getting this platform supported for Swami though. I
can also envision a ncurses based front end at some point,
SoundFont editing from terminal :) Cheers.
        Josh