Re: getting fancy splitting instead of splitting

From: Bill Harris
Subject: Re: getting fancy splitting instead of splitting
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 04:49:58 GMT

kai@emptydomain.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> I have no silver bullet.  Idea:
>
> (message "split is %s" nnmail-split-methods)
> (sleep-for 3)

> Obvious places are ~/.emacs and ~/.gnus, and I'd try the beginning and
> the end first.

I'll try them out and then let you know.  I think the ~/.emacs idea is
less likely to help, for I've seen that nnmail-split-methods is
correctly set to a list of lists _before_ I start Gnus.

> Apologies if all of this was obvious.

Not at all.  Perhaps it should have been, but my elisp skills are
largely in reading, at best.

Thanks,

Bill
--
Bill Harris                      http://facilitatedsystems.com/weblog/
Facilitated Systems                              Everett, WA 98208 USA