Re: group splitting and gnus-secondary-select-methods

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: group splitting and gnus-secondary-select-methods
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:35:43 +0200

Christoph Groth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to setup group mail splitting in
> a setup where I receive mail through multiple
> IMAP accounts that are configured through
> gnus-secondary-select-methods.

I don't use IMAP, but old POP, but
mail-splitting I don't see why it shouldn't be
the same.

Here is an example what you can do:

    (setq nnmail-split-methods
          '(
            ("blogomatic"    "Subject: \\[blogomatic\\]")
            ("mail.ml-ooa"
"\\(To\\|Cc\\):.*\\(emacs-w3m@namazu.org\\|\\(help-gnu-emacs\\|emacs-devel\\)@gnu.org\\|gmane-discuss@quimby.gnus.org\\|tex-live@tug.org\\|gnuplot-info@lists.sourceforge.net\\)")
            ("mail.misc"     "")
          ))

Obviously if you want to split depending on
from what account the mail originated, you'd
have to change the parameters accordingly.

(This probably didn't help, so just sayin'. :))

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573