japitools-list

[Japi] Re: [Fwd: Re: Interesting discoveries playing around with japitoo

From: Geir Magnusson Jr.
Subject: [Japi] Re: [Fwd: Re: Interesting discoveries playing around with japitools]
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:09:24 -0500

Stuart Ballard wrote:
On 11/7/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <address@hidden> wrote:

> (Yes, the japitools list is on an FSF server. I really really hope
> that this isn't going to be a political problem for you guys. I
> selected Savannah for hosting japitools before Harmony even existed,
> because it made most sense at the time when Classpath developers were
> the main users. Please don't let that hinder our ability to
> communicate on something that makes sense for all projects concerned)

you kidding? of course I'll join.

I'm never quite sure. Some of the politics between the Classpath and
Harmony projects have been quite scary from my point of view.

I dont' think we care where tools are and what the license is. For example, I understood that the Classpath peeps were using our swing/awt tests (which is really cool!)

The only real issue that we had is license incompatibility, but I thought there was goodwill everywhere to work where we could.

geir