koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....

From: Andrew Arensburger
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....
Date: Sat Jan 11 11:11:03 2003

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:15:00AM +0100, Benedict wrote:
> I give up on cvs system....
>
> This is the third time I SPOOKED THE CVS TREE AT KOHA....

        For what it's worth, this has been my experience as well.
        Initially, I went through a six-month period where I
absolutely hated CVS and couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it
to. Then something clicked, and I've been happy with it ever since.
        I suggest setting up a CVS tree on your machine and playing
with it. Create a dummy project and play around with it. See if you
can do with it the things that you want to do with Koha.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
address@hidden                      views of ooblick.com