koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I give up on cvs ....
Date: Tue Jan 14 02:11:03 2003

Benedict a écrit:

Hi guys,
I give up on cvs system....

This is the third time I SPOOKED THE CVS TREE AT KOHA....
My setup is: redhat 7.2, ssh, cvs, cervisia.
Today, using cervisia I again  spoiled the cvs tree at koha !

And that happened accidentally...or maybe due to how cervisia works....?

Anyhow, while in default/pl/intranet-tmpl/ dir I issued command to add both ./parameters dir and the MARC_SUBFIELDS_STRUCTURE.TMPL FILE.
What happned is that the ./en directory has gotten ovewritten.
I am sorry guys,
I withdraw.
Please take my privilages away
Benedict
I've had a lot of problems with cvs too,   for at least 5-6 months.

Maybe an idea to identify what's the problem : i suppose you created the pl directory by copying the en directory.
are you sure you deleted ALL the CVS directories in the new pl ?
i don't know if it's the problem, but, it an idea, at least :-)

--
Paul POULAIN