koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] translation complaint...

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] translation complaint...
Date: Fri Jan 31 05:28:02 2003

Benedict a écrit:

To me, a no programmer, it seems a disastrous move, to start an
international effort to translate Koha in the way we do it today. Thank
God "acli" modified my polish files for the changes he thought relevant.
But Paul, who contributed a fantastic solution of text only include
files did it only for the French version. Now, I don't complain he was
egoistic. He had no choice, rather, because there was only a minor
change he proposed. In my opinion, however, Paul's change was crucial
for the future of Koha. He showed that the interface may be simple and
very functional.... .
Note that if everybody agrees to say my solution is fantastic, i can commit it on /en/ too !
It's quite simple.

In fact, i didnt' made it because i thought it was'nt as nice as katipo work.

--
Paul POULAIN