koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Multilingual Support in The User interfase

From: lars
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Multilingual Support in The User interfase
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 15:41:21 +0300

Lainaus Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>:

[snip]

> >Do you mean these '.po' files or other ones?
> >     ./koha/misc/translator/default_intranet_pl_PL.po
> >     ./koha/misc/translator/default_opac_pl_PL.po
> >
> yes and no. You generate .po files with the ./tmpl_process3.pl script.
> This script parses all the templates and creates the .po file.
> The sams script with another parameter will create translated templates
> from the english one and your completed .po file.
[snip]

Thanks.  I might look at kartouche after I extract the "po" files.

It'd be nice if these "po" files were available for checkout via CVS.
That would make it easier for non-perl-hackers and people
not-sponsored-by-a-perl-hacker to be able to offer help with translation.
./tmpl_process3.pl will not run without some modification :(

-Lars

This mail sent through L-secure: http://www.l-secure.net/