Re: Working on the ddf

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: Working on the ddf
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:22:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Daniel Wagner wrote:

: > Can you please check in the work you have done so far (somewhere?) so
: > it will be easier to work track the progress?
:
: That's on the todo list.  Marcus has agreed, that we can use the hurd
: project space for a starter.  Later, if needed, we can still move it
: to another project (assuming the sv admins can do that).  Something
: which we have not decided yet is the project name.  Until now it's
: just called DDF which is a rather generic name.  Do you have a good
: proposal?  As soon we have a good name I can check it in on sv.

Why should it _not_ be put in the Hurd repo?  Isn't this effort
part of the Hurd project?  Or is it because you're trying to build
a generic server, which can be used by other operating systems?
I see that as a secondary priority.  First, lets get hurd-l4 running.

brgds,
Johan