libreboot

Re: [Libreboot] Target candidate: Thinkpad T400s

From: Bruno Dantas
Subject: Re: [Libreboot] Target candidate: Thinkpad T400s
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 09:34:33 -0400

Hi, persmule. I figured ssh would probably work, but I only have this
one laptop readily available. Good to know that this worked, though.
TIMTOWTDI is usually a good thing, especially here.

Are you booting linux 4.3 or higher? If so, can you please confirm that
with libreboot d48086382951072039226a8cbde1d9d009cfad12 the year is
correct after a boot? Also, is suspend working for you?

Thanks,
Bruno