Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Label Campaign

From: Robert Martinez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Label Campaign
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 20:15:04 +0200

On 26/05/12 14:56, IntrosMedia wrote:
Is the purpose of this campaign to create a label specific to free software?

yes!

In my opinion, even though an icon that represents well and clearly the
idea of freedom would be a good thing for the label, I think it's not that
important. When people start to see the label everywhere they'll get
curious and click on it, even if they don't understand the meaning of the
icon immediately.

I agree, but it certainly helps if it looks like "freedom" - I don't want to abandon that option without trying.

-robert