Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Label Campaign

From: Robert Martinez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Label Campaign
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 20:34:55 +0200

On 26/05/12 20:26, Ramana Kumar wrote:
I think this one should be relaxed to "looks good when rendered in black & white / grayscale; looks as good or better in colour; is obviously the same under both renditions."

I want to avoid any problematic situations.
There is the problem of *any* color that it might not go well with another and there is the issue of putting people in the position of making the choice: "do I need the b&w version or do I want the colored" ... So just for the sake of having a reliable solution I see b&w as the way to go.