[libreplanet-discuss] New Group

From: felix_posselt
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] New Group
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:48:16 +0200

Hi,

Me, a student from Munich wants to start a new group in Munich, to help each other and share the ideals of free software in the local communities.

Since i am new to free software myself, i dont only hope to hear something from interested activists from around munich, but also for some tipps on how to etablish such a group.

I am still planing, so the only infrastructure concerning this topic by now is this mailing list and my private mail.

Thanks,

Felix