Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New Group

From: felix_posselt
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] New Group
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:45:21 +0200

On 2016-04-27 14:41, cryptie@nym.hush.com wrote:
To add concrete examples of what the FSFE does, look at the current
campaigns : https://fsfe.org/campaigns/campaigns.en.html [1]
and work page : https://fsfe.org/work.en.html [2]

The principle of Fellowship is equivalent to a local team of FSFE (so
you can get help for your local team like flyers or ...?). But in the
EU you have local team of FSFE, but also LUG or independant
structure... No obligation.
I don't speak German but one of our main activist form Müchen usually
speak about FSFE activities ont his blog
https://www.softmetz.de/category/freies/ [3]

You may also meet some members of the FSFE in different conferences,
for example :
- in Munich, some fellows have usually a booth at "Corso Leopold"
https://www.softmetz.de/2014/06/14/freie-software-offene-standards-und-freie-inhalte-beim-ersten-corso-leopold-2014/
[4]
- in Germany, from the CCC where we had a village last year to the
FSFE Summit in Berlin in september),
- or more generally in the EU (for example we have a booth at FOSDEM
every year).

Have a nice day,
Cryptie

Links:
------
[1] https://fsfe.org/campaigns/campaigns.en.html
[2] https://fsfe.org/work.en.html
[3] https://www.softmetz.de/category/freies/
[4]
https://www.softmetz.de/2014/06/14/freie-software-offene-standards-und-freie-inhalte-beim-ersten-corso-leopold-2014/

Thanks, I already contacted them earlier.
Again, i have no problem working together with them, and i will do, for the sake of free software, i just don't plan becoming a part of them.

Felix