Re: Chord brackets

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Chord brackets
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:23:48 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> > > you could even fix the allignment bug of voltas this way?
> >
> > <trawls through list archives...> What bug is this?
>
> Voltas should always be aligned. In this ex. they get different y-pos.
> This should be fixed before 1.6.

People get the wrong idea of 1.6; 1.4 is quite full of bugs, as is the
current 1.6. The real criterion for releasing is 1.6 when

 * everything that is documented works as advertised. (Trivially
   satisfied by writing elaborate BUGS sections :-).

 * everything that was documented in 1.4 also works in 1.6.

The reason for having this `loose' criterion is that I really don't
want to deal with bugreports for 1.4 anymore. The codebase of 1.5 is
diverging from 1.5 a lot.