[doc-request] fret diagrams

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: [doc-request] fret diagrams
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:26:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

In input/test/fret-diagram.ly, we have a nice fret diagram, but I can not
find any section in the manual about it (or did I miss something?).  Since
the NEWS file advertises fret diagrams for the upcoming version of lily,
it would be nice to have a short section about frets in the user manual,
maybe next to section 5.13 (tablatures).  Is there somebody over here who
knows enough about guitars to write such a section?

Greetings,
Jürgen