Re: command line parameters to set the papersize

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: command line parameters to set the papersize
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:35:18 -0800

On 13-Jan-05, at 11:26 AM, Ruud van Silfhout wrote:
To be able to do that the idea is that we need some kind of commandline
parameter to select the paper-size as all music pieces are available on
Mutopia in both A4 and letter size.

One possible way would be edit the files with sed or something like
that before running lilypond.

Modify the lilypond files to use VAR_PAPER_SIZE (or whatever you
want to call it).  To create the pdfs, run sed to replace
VAR_PAPER_SIZE with "a4" or "letterpaper", then call LilyPond on
the result.

It would be much nicer if we could do this with lilypond itself,
though.  I'll keep on asking the programmers.  :)