Re: [Laura Conrad] Lilypond-book problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [Laura Conrad] Lilypond-book problem
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:06:39 +0200

The problem with your example is that you use
#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
within the included .ly file. lilypond-book will automatically
detect the page layout used in the rest of the LaTeX document and
insert commands into the lilypond code to get the correct line width.

When you specified it yourself, your settings were overriding those
from lilypond-book, which causes the problem. Just comment out the
set-default-paper-size and everything should work as expected.

   /Mats

Laura Conrad wrote:
I reported this problem on June 3.  It still exists on 2.5.30.

I got my lilypond-book problem down to a reasonable test file not
using wierd packages.  There are two systems, and they're being placed
side by side rather than one above the other.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology