Re: [Laura Conrad] Lilypond-book problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [Laura Conrad] Lilypond-book problem
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 05:42:18 -0700

On 15-Jun-05, at 5:03 AM, Laura Conrad wrote:

    MB> The problem with your example is that you use
    MB> #(set-default-paper-size "letter") within the included .ly
    MB> file. lilypond-book will automatically detect the page layout
    MB> used in the rest of the LaTeX document and insert commands
    MB> into the lilypond code to get the correct line width.

No, I commented it out and still get the problem on 2.5.31.

I got similar results with 2.5.30+ (cvs).

Currently there are a few problems with margins and lilypond-book (I think that's what causes this problem -- the first line is slightly less than the textwidth, so LaTeX places another staff line next to the first line). If you envelope your score in a \book{}, then the linewidth is correct (and this problem is avoided), but the textheight is too big (and the score runs off the bottom
of the page).