Re: pdf documentation broken

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: pdf documentation broken
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:44:21 -0700

On 21-May-06, at 5:45 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival schreef:
I broken the creation of the pdf docs; I suspect it was the @cindex @code{} => @funindex macro (producing @findex and @kindex) change. I didn't notice it at the time (a few days ago) because it didn't complain for some reason. (enough pre-
I have no clue. Can you refactor this into a bugreport for the texinfo mailing list?

I'm in discussion with Karl; the cause of the problem wasn't immediately obvious to him, but he suggested using -E (expand macros). This avoids the original problem, but causes a few other problems. I'm tracking them down; if I can't fix it tonight, I'll revert CVS.