Re: \times vs. \tuplet

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: \times vs. \tuplet
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:49:49 +0100

2007/12/8, John Mandereau <address@hidden>:

> I second this; there has been a huge thread on lilypond-user, and
> besides all different wishes that can hardly be satisified, I seem to
> remember there was some general consensus about changing "\times" to
> "\tuplet".

Yes. Thank you very much Graham for bringing this up; I remember
having wondered, a year ago, why the heck this thread was obviously
ignored by the development team though we had such a large consensus.

Anyway, it fortunately led Mats to post the snippet
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=328
that I'm still using everyday :)

Valentin