Re: texi2html build system

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: texi2html build system
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 20:05:07 +0300

John Mandereau schrieb:
Le dimanche 06 avril 2008 à 08:24 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer a écrit :

I now made everything build just fine and installed the branch also on kainhofer.com:

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Documentation/index.html

There, everything is built with texi2html. Of course, there are several issues that need to be fixed...
Really nice, I am still more convinced that there can happen wonders....

I guess you are aware that while translated nodes are put into the table of contents, they are not replaced in the text. See eg. http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Documentation/user/lilypond/TODO-piano-node-fix.de.html#TODO-piano-node-fix

I would wish a link back to the main documentation page on every page (or then as it works now that you can go to top and still further up). I use this when I want to open another documentation file along the first one and forgot to open all of them in different tabs. Could this be set as the linking of the "top" link that now points to the first page of the document but is a bit pointless because you might be better off choosing the contents link to get the same ( and on the left side you can nagivate also to the top of the current document)...

Greetings
Till