Re: Re: texi2html build system

From: till Rettig
Subject: Re: Re: texi2html build system
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 09:47:01 +0200

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: Reinhold Kainhofer
Gesendet: 07.04.08 02:04 Uhr
An: Till Rettig, lily-devel
Betreff: Re: texi2html build system

Am Sonntag, 6. April 2008 schrieben Sie:
> I guess you are aware that while translated nodes are put into the table
> of contents, they are not replaced in the text. See eg.
> http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Documentation/user/lilypond/TO
>DO-piano-node-fix.de.html#TODO-piano-node-fix

Seem to work fine. The only problem on that page was that the x-ref to the
learning manual was using @ref instead of the correct @rlearning (which also
leads to correct translation)..
Fixed in master:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Documentation/user/lilypond/TODO-piano-node-fix.de.html

Cheers,
Reinhold

PS: Did you have a look at the patch regarding several typos in the German
translations, which I sent about a week ago?
--

No, this is not what I meant: If you go into the piano section you see that the @unnumberedsubsection or how the nodes are created are not translated in the text, e.g. Automatische Notensystemwechsel remains "Manual staff  switches".

Sorry, I didn't check that patch, I thought it was applied already?

Till