Re: Syntax changes in translated documentation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Syntax changes in translated documentation
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:43:57 +0200

Le mardi 14 juillet 2009 à 23:27 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 04:23:52PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> > I'm going back to updating the "web" branch.
>
> I'm never certain how much translators know about the other
> development stuff... just checking, you *do* know that the entire
> "web" branch might be obsolete in 1 month?

When I was only a translator, I always tried to read all of
lilypond-devel traffic, skipping only paragraphs I didn't understand,
but never ignoring entire threads. I expect all translators to do so,
including chiming in whenever they feel it necessary.

Translators, please be patient for a few days so I can catch up with
every emails since June.

John