Re: GUB - Failed target: darwin-x86::cross/gcc

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB - Failed target: darwin-x86::cross/gcc
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:29:04 +0100

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 02:48:12PM -0700, Patrick McCarty wrote:
> On 2009-10-03, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> > patches are applied by the patch () function, see gub/build.py.
> > If you override the patch function, *.AutoBuild.patch (self)
> > must be called.  See examples in other .py files.
> >
> > It is good practice to do so even if there are no patches in
> > a class [yet].
>
> Thanks!  I managed to get the patch applied against gcc 4.3.2, but it
> didn't fix my issue in the end.  Same compile failure.
>
> I'll keep investigating.  :-)

I'm more interested in figuring out why the same version of gcc
works for us, but not you.  Are you on darxin-x86 natively?  That
could easily explain why it works for Jan on linux-64 and me on
linux-x86, but not you.  Or do you have some weird version of gcc
installed?

Have you tried googling for that "failed platform: i386" or
whatever error you had?