Re: serious doubts about waf

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: serious doubts about waf
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:07:50 -0800

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, Graham Percival wrote:
> What's the advantage of automake over the current system? (I'm not
> even certain what the current system is called!)

If anyone goes into this, could they PLEASE, PLEASE, document it
slightly better? [I'm almost certainly I'm doing insane things when
I'm building the packages in Debian.]

Don Armstrong

--
Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But