Re: Make define-builtin-markup{,-list}-command #:category #:properties

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make define-builtin-markup{,-list}-command #:category #:properties keywords (issue160048)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:26:04 +0000

On 2009/12/03 17:34:24, c_sorensen_byu.edu wrote:

> I have not yet done anything in that respect since I have no idea
yet
> where to properly place the code turning on/off the documentation
> collection.

How about scm/document-markup.scm?

AFAICS scm/document-markup.scm is only loaded on documentation runs, and
then last.  I don't see how it could be used for switching documentation
collection either on or off.  When it is loaded at all, all information
must already have been collected.

http://codereview.appspot.com/160048