Re: Clarification of 'font' usage to use Gonville over Feta

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Clarification of 'font' usage to use Gonville over Feta
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:38:46 -0300

[on a tangent]

I went over to the gonville page, and I like the way it looks, and
have to concur that we made Feta (perhaps overly) ornate.

Just a small comment on the flags: I think gonville could be improved
by making the final flag 16th (both up and down) and higher note
values slightly smaller.  Since the last flag has no following flag to
counter balance it, it looks a bit out of proportion.