Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:13:57 +0100

2010/3/5 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>> - Document names are not translated, except for "Text Input" which is
>> an internal web link, not a document.
>
> texinfo is using Documentation/macros.itexi instead of
> Documentation/es/macros.itexi.  Try playing with the -I dirs given
> in website.make.  (lines 89-98)

weblinks.itexi  is being generated only in English, right?

Also, translateNameToUrl(), make_manual_links() and other functions
hardcode link generation to English strings. I'm starting thinking
that getting translation to work is still far away from being
completed.  The script labyrinth is a bit too complex for me, given my
available time. Still trying, though...
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com