Re: Enhancement: tabalture chord repetition (issue224082)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Enhancement: tabalture chord repetition (issue224082)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:11:11 +0000

On 2010/03/15 09:53:31, marc wrote:

> http://codereview.appspot.com/224082/diff/1012/19
> File ly/chord-repetition-init.ly (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/224082/diff/1012/19#newcode71
> ly/chord-repetition-init.ly:71: (make-repeat-chord-function '()
'()))
> indent
>
> #(define
>    (make
Ok, but I thought that 2 spaces is the right indentation, no?

Yes, but only for .ly files which contain LilyPond snippets.

In the case of music-functions-init.ly, it's all scheme, so it should
follow scheme indentation.

By the way, that's not consistent in ly/music-functions-init.ly,
either.

True, though it will be once I've finished with it. ;)

Thanks for your comments!

No problem.

I'll apply the patch soon.

Cheers,