Re: Error in fretted-strings.itely?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Error in fretted-strings.itely?
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:50:56 +0100

Jonathan Kulp schrieb:
[...]

    There is a reason for this warning, I'm sure. (I think I'm the one
    who put it there). Before deleting it, try using the string number
    orientation command and see if it has any effect on the string
number when it's not inside a chord construct. Jon
    --

Actually, when I run the following example I get no string number at all:

\relative c' { c\5 }

If I put it in chord  brackets it works:

\relative c' { <c\5> }

This is true for both 2.12 and the latest build from source (yesterday).
Ah, sorry for the noise - as I normally write normal staves in combination with
tablature staves, I make the string number transparent, so I don't see
any difference, and the tablature placing is correct in both cases.

Thanks for clarification!

Marc

Jon
--