Re: hold your horses, new repo #3 ETA 1500 CET [WAS]: new Git stats

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: hold your horses, new repo #3 ETA 1500 CET [WAS]: new Git stats
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:45:03 +0200

Op zondag 28-03-2010 om 01:13 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Patrick
McCarty:

> Great, that's a better solution anyway.  I'll have a look at the new
> repo tomorrow (well, later today) when I get the chance.

The new repo is up.  I would appreciate a few checks, all past checks
now pass and all concerns raised so far have been addressed.

I would really like to announce this to be the official new repo.

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org