Re: order of engravers

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: order of engravers
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:06:16 +0200

Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> writes:

> This is what I was assuming when I wrote my initial response.  It
> seemed like "a good idea for somebody to do", not an offer of somebody
> wanting to make the change.
>
> Now, I was wrong in jumping to that assumption and responding
> accordingly.  But it appears that my assumption was, in fact, correct.

Your reply was not even appropriate for that assumption.  If you think
it was, then your stance is that nothing short of a complete finished
patch is a worthwhile contribution on this list, and if that is your
stance, you should stop reading this list and just look on Rietveld for
finished patches to appear.  Saves yourself trouble and others
exasperation.

Not every suggestion is coded in its entirety by the one doing the
suggestion, without any external input or feedback.