Re: order of engravers

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: order of engravers
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:10:10 +0100

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:26:21PM -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> > That's just it -- there isn't anybody to guide you gently into
> > that good night.  The only clue I know about the IR is that it's
> > partly generated by scheme functions in scm/documentation*.
>
> I'll see what I can do.
> To be honest, I'd really like to tackle a few other issues which
> are far more pressing (in my scores).

I'd also like you to tackle a few other issues which are far more
pressing.  In fact, at the moment I can't think of any issue which
is *less* pressing than the IR order of engravers issue.  By all
means, prioritize your time.

James: I still want the NR updated with the manual list; *that*
issue is not non-pressing.