Re: issue tracker: new labels?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: issue tracker: new labels?
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:41:11 +0200

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> No.  Please don't take this the wrong way, but every new bug
> person (including myself, I admit!) wants to start playing with
> labels.  It just wastes everybody's time -- theirs in playing
> around with them, and everybody else that participates in the
> discussion about classifying them.

Additional labels may be added without being standardized. For
instance, I have begun adding the Syntax label to keep track of stuff
that we might have to (double-)check when the GLISS really takes off.
This may not be entirely orthodox, but it may be useful some day and
does no particular harm AFAICI.

Cheers,
Valentin