Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:55:37 +0000

Reviewers: Graham Percival,

Message:
Thanks for the review.

I've posted a new version.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/1/2
File Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/1/2#newcode1305
Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi:1305:

I agree.  This is part of the stuff that was just "dumped somewhere", as
you asked in your earlier email.  I think it belongs in a separate
chapter on the build system, as I mentioned before, rather than buried
in chapter 3.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/1/3
File Documentation/contributor/regressions.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/1/3#newcode32
Documentation/contributor/regressions.itexi:32: