Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:42:13 +0000

Hi Carl,

LGTM too.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7001
File Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7001#newcode1304
Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi:1304: @code{test-redo}?
In my experience, all of the above apart from `clean' (which is so
quick, the difference is negligible.)

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7001#newcode1346
Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi:1346: @command{make}
before running @command{make test-redo}.  This will
It's been a while since I tested font changes, but doesn't

make -C mf/ clean

work?

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7002
File Documentation/contributor/regressions.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7002#newcode100
Documentation/contributor/regressions.itexi:100: LilyPond bounding
boxes, so Ghostscript changes and changes in
And log files, so it picks up error/warning messages even if there are
no bounding box changes.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/show