Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: Contributor's: Update Regression tests (issue1545043)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 03:00:39 +0000

Having gotten approval from Graham and Neil, and having responded to
Neil's comments, I'll go ahead and push.  I'll also post the set that
I'm pushing for completeness.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7001
File Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1545043/diff/6001/7001#newcode1346
Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi:1346: @command{make}
before running @command{make test-redo}.  This will