Re: the four Meisters of the lilypocalypse

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: the four Meisters of the lilypocalypse
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 11:02:05 +0200

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> * Bug Meister: trains new helpers, organizes who does what, has
>  the final say on our policy for Issues, and checks to make sure
>  everything is working.  If anybody has a problem or suggestion
>  for the way that the Bug Squad is functioning (or not), take it up
>  with the Bug Meister and let him deal with it.

Dude...
I know I'm in very bad place to comment on this right now, but even
when I was available and reliable enough as a Bug Meister I can hardly
remember any choice I've made that you haven't been second-guessing
:-)

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine with it, I'm just implying that
you're obviously the right person for this position, and to be true I
can't imagine you not getting involved, no matter who's designated :)

Cheers,
Valentin