request for help for research from Guatemala

From: MartínGuzmán
Subject: request for help for research from Guatemala
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:49:17 +0000 (UTC)

Good afternoon, my name is Martin Guzman. I am a student of Computer Science at
the Del Valle University of Guatemala. I am currently taking the course of
construction of compilers, so I've been doing research on conventional and non
conventional compilers. As part of my research I found LilyPond, but did not
find the information I need for my research... That is why I am writing to you.
It would be quite helpful to my research if you could provide me some
information of the phases that are performed when a file is compiled.

In advance, thank you very much

Sincerely

Martin Guzman