Re: request for help for research from Guatemala

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: request for help for research from Guatemala
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:59:29 +0000

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 08:11:18PM +0100, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
> Is it really the same person that grumble about the lack of developers
> and that slam the door in the face of a "student of computer science
> _interested in LilyPond_"?

He wasn't asking about writing code.  He wanted "information of
the phases that are performed when a file is compiled" for "the
course on the construction of compilers", but he evidently hadn't
found the Contributor's Guide, and hadn't tried to read the source
code.

If somebody makes an honest effort, I'm willing to help them with
coursework.  But I saw no evidence that he had put any effort into
his homework before sending an email.