Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: vert. spacing: Rename properties (lily, scm). (issue3031041)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:53:29 +0000

In general I agree with Carl's comments.  I've suggested in a couple of
places where I'd like to see the IR material truncated.  The full
description of the properties should go in the NR, perhaps in an
appendix if you think it's too technical.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/30001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/30001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1496
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1496: @code{VerticalAxisGroup} are:
VerticalAxisGroup is a unique object (in this context), so should not be
preceded by "the", although this might be debatable.  I'd prefer to see
"the VerticalAxisGroup layout object", which is incontravertably
correct.  Same for the names of other grobs.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/30001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc
File lily/axis-group-interface.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3031041/diff/30001/lily/axis-group-interface.cc#newcode780
lily/axis-group-interface.cc:780: "The following properties of the
@code{VerticalAxisGroup}"